Beccy Sunday, April 4, 2010

I suffer from severe hair envy. It's an awful syndrome. Only thousands of dollars can cure me.

My day job doesn't permit me to enjoy and play with new styles, colours and scrunchies. I rock the still wet, chucked up in some sort of a bun - look.

Here are my obsessions. I honestly believe that if only I can obtain 1 of the following two obsessions then my life will be complete.



Obsession 1: The WEN Hair Care System


Gimme, gimme, gimme! I am obsessed with the infomercials. Once I obtain these products I am positive that I will become effervescent, beautiful and eternally happy.

Every night when I wash my hair with my crappy Garnier Fructis, I am totally aware of how the bubbles are just killing my hair vibe, thanks to the wisdom of Chaz Dean.

I have watched every review on You Tube, which all seem pretty darn good!

Has anyone else out there used it? Tell me your thoughts! This is going down on my birthday list (May 22, hint hint!)

Obsession 2: Great Lengths Extensions

This is where the thousands of dollars factor comes in to it.


I love the before and afters in the look book. My fav salon (that my wallet doesn't agree with) in Willoughby, Chameleon Hair Creators do Great Lengths.


I also like to stalk the Hair Extensions International Facebook fan page, waiting for a training session to come up (they use HEI). Because I consider myself to be a wonderful potential model. I throw a killer blue steel and magnum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment