Beccy Thursday, April 15, 2010


Scott Moore and his husband Thomas are a legally married transgender couple living in California.

Scott still has his reproductive organs, although he had his breasts removed.

Scott gave birth to their baby boy, Miles - in March.

For a couple to go through the expense and emotional roller-coster to conceive via the obvious root that they have taken - I feel pretty safe in making the statement, that this kid will be loved.

I'm all for equality. I say - power to them.

Anyhoodle, the moral to this post is ... what is going on with this picture? It just looks like a dude with a beer belly to me. What is going on with his pants? He is either built like the Michelin Man (which would be truly unfortunate), or there is some serious 'up skirt' wind, or similar, happening.

I wonder if the photographer was clearly against this idea and decided to take awful picture, in spite. Evil photographer. Shame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment