Beccy Sunday, April 4, 2010

What says indulgence to you? A glass of red wine? A box of Lindt chocolates? Taking a long bath on cold winter nights while your husband/boyfriend plays the Playstation with the sub-woofer up so loud it makes the walls shake?

Well - girls, for me - nothing is more indulgent than stalking the seedy dark alley ways of eBay and bidding myself in to a storm for the latest OPI nail polish colours.

Why? I don't know. It's my thing. They are just so exciting. The colours, the way-cool names, the bargains, the bidding, the receiving, the painting and the admiring!

I dream of owning one of those massive stands that you see in your local fancy nail salon. The stands that have about 1 million OPI nail polish's proudly on display. I would like it in my lounge room. It could possibly take place of my husbands Playstation. How do I make this happen? I really need to know.


1 comments:

Sarah said...

I could have written this post! You read my mind.
I'm about to order some China Glaze off Amazon! lol I love browsing all the polishes on there. It's just so fun to see all the pretty colours, who bought what with what, and reading the reviews.
I also have a secret desire to have the clear plastic wall polish racks when my collection gets too big for the makeup bag I currently keep my polish in.
I understand COMPLETELY!

Post a Comment