Beccy Saturday, April 10, 2010

As I am on the road a hell of a lot for my day job, I generally don't have time for lunch. Although I look forward to my take away cup of tea.

On Thursday I ordered a black cup of tea with two sugars. Once I had driven off I realized I received a white tea. Awesome! Had to throw that one out (as I can't drink milk).

Friday I ordered the same from a different cafe. I received a black tea with no sugar.

What worse is that I had to pay $2.80 for my styrofoam cup, with some boiling water and a tea bag.

Seriously. People. What the hell?

Given a lot of youngish girls and boys work in cafes I started to freak out, thinking that maybe they are studying to become brain surgeons. I started to worry even further that their future patients would receive a new leg instead of a simple brain repair or similar.

How hard can it be? A black tea with two sugars ... am I asking to much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment