Beccy Sunday, April 4, 2010




The ability to remain private and discreet on the internet is a wonderful thing. Why? I hear you ask? Because people can make complete twizzledicks out of themselves and we can spend a life time laughing at them.

I think I have sent the above post to about 70 of my closest friends. The response kills me each time. "Trust me, no one is going to comment that your penis is pointing the wrong way before you get in to the pool.".

Although would people literally think - 'hey, that guys penis is pointing the wrong way!'. Maybe the poster has actually considered the direction of other swimmers penis's. Do guys do this?

I wonder if this is a 45 year old male, forever scarred from school swimming carnivals where adolescent body's are put on parade subject to public appraisal from peers.

If this such a concern - why doesn't he just wear board shorts? Budgie smugglers are universally mocked. I fear this guy is a nerd. A real, true - nerd. Does he have to wear prescription goggles and ear plugs while he swims with his confused penis?

For your viewing pleasure, here is another fantastic Yahoo Answers question and another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment