Beccy Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why oh why, does anyone care about what bowel function Angelina Jolie had (or maybe did) today? Why on earth is she so news worthy? Why should I apparently care?

Every single night, once I have found a corner in my bed - between my Husband and our two Jack Russell's - I power up my Blackberry and religiously read Celebitchy. It is my all time favorite celebrity blog. I read every single post with glee, except for anything Jolie related.

Yes, I guess she is kinda drop dead beautiful. Yes she is rich, and yes she has managed to bed Brad Pit - but I am still unsure if she has any actual noteworthy personality.

I am still yet to read any compelling or semi interesting article on her. Every article seems to be fabricated from a paparazzi photo of a hair follicle out of place. Such a photo seems to result in headlines such as 'Angelia depressed, Brad moves out!' or 'Angelina admits she is a bisexual crazed work-a-holic-bot'.

I'm bored of you Angelina. Go and get trashed at a club, pash Johnny Depp and give me something interesting to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment