Beccy Saturday, April 10, 2010



Apparently a Hobbit is a 'imaginary being similar to a person but smaller and with hairy feet'.

Are you similar to a person, but kinda short with hairy feet? Well ... do I have the holiday destination for you!

Here we have a picture of the worlds first Hobbit Motel, located in New Zealand.

Even the cow in the back ground looks larger than the motel!

The pictures from inside the Hobbit dwellings conclude that the furnishings look normal sized, although I feel a gold coin or an apple placed upon the bed would give proper proportions, to interested parties. Nothing would be worse than showing up to your Hobbit holiday, and realizing you actually have to be a Hobbit or similar to fit in the bed.

I am sure all of my Hobbit readers will be delighted with this post. I love my Hobbit readers, they are the basis of my whole blogging. Yes - that's you.

To book your Hobbit holiday, visit The Hobbit Motel web site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment