Beccy Saturday, April 10, 2010

I know, I know - I am only feeding the self serving beast that is Gweneth Paltro's GOOP - by reading it.

It's one thing to blog and share your life. It's another thing to carry on like a snotty, full of her self celebrity - who is trying to teach her peasants how to be enlightened like, said celebrity.

She is trying to brand herself. It's not going well. Although some love her Goopy site, I - on the other hand, do not. I just like to laugh at it and her.

Here is an inspired question from Queen GOOP ...

"Question:

Relationships with our parents are notoriously difficult. When we children grow into adults, year after year, the same buttons still get pushed, the same grudges resurface. After years of repeatedly dealing with the same hang-ups, and for some, years of therapy, why is it so hard to accept our parents for who they are? What can we do to be better children to our parents?”

Notoriously difficult?? Really Goopy? In a previously newsletter you informed us of how wonderful your childhood was and how you loved nothing more than story time with your Mum each night. Gee - sounds tough.

This question serves as direct evidence that Goopy is trying to dumb down to all of us trailer park trash, as she has such a charmed life and childhood. She is reaching. Really reaching.

Is Goop claiming that delightful childhood story times have led her to years of therapy? As a result, story time has left her unable to accept her parents as they are?

I think not. I think Queen Goop is full of it. She bugs the hell out of me in a cringe worthy way. I wonder how many people actually follow her for credible reasons (unlike my, 'shut up you cow!' way).


6NZPZ5G7XFW8

0 comments:

Post a Comment