Beccy Tuesday, April 6, 2010


We have two Jack Russell's. They are the loves of our lives. Jimbo is approx 7 years old (we adopted him when he was around 2), and Coco is almost 6 months old.

They sleep between us each night, they have a basket of toys, they go to the local pooch park each afternoon and I have a jar full of treats on the kitchen bench. They are loved and adored.

What else could I possibly do for them? Is there any other way that I could enrich their lives any further?

Apparently, yes. 'Sexy Beast' have released a limited edition $850 bottle of unisex perfume.

Eight hundred and fifty dollars.

Way to go Sexy Beast, now I feel like a really crappy dog owner. After having a look through the Sexy Beast web site - I hang my head in shame. My poor, under-appreciated dogs.

I would love to know how many units of this they have sold. I have a feeling Paris Hilton has 10 bottles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment